Open Your Business to The World by Moving to The Cloud
Businesses recognise that to grow faster and smart, being online and in the cloud is now more important than ever. As more consumers are shifting to online shopping, businesses need to shift too. Having an online presence allows businesses to stay in the game and compete with new competitors. It also allows businesses to target more geographical locations.
The Benefits of Moving Your Business Online
Research shows that consumers are searching information online before they shop. If your business does not have a website, webstore, or social media page, this makes it difficult for consumers to find your business.
Moving to the cloud helps many aspects of your business. Using cloud accounting gives your business instant access to data anywhere in the world, at any time.
Benefits of Moving Your Business Online
- Improve data security and aid disaster recovery by having your data stored safely in the cloud.
- Automatic software updates save you time and money.
- You can have a store location without geographical boundaries.
- You can work anywhere and anytime with an internet connection with real time data and better reporting insights.
- Provide a 24/7 way for people to find out more information about your business and to get in touch with you.
- Generate more leads and build your business’ credibility and exposure.
- Deliver broader value to a much wider range of customers.
- Gain access to the latest technology for relatively low prices.
- Environmentally friendly, get that feel-good feeling by reducing your carbon footprint.
- Potential to make money while you sleep by selling products online and/or taking prepaid bookings.
Modern technologies allow your business to benefit from greater efficiency, productivity, cost savings and better financial insights. Using a cloud accounting software, such as Xero will have a significant impact on the way you do business and help your business’ ecommerce journey.
Contact Gallagher Keane to find out how our services can help your business move online.